Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

The First

Hey Peeps,

Welcome to my new blog project! I hope you have fun browsing and looking at whatever interests you most. You can expect posts related to my faith and art life, but many other random things as well.
~
The joys and sorrows along the path of Jesus Christ are many and funny things happen sometimes. The other day a co-worker came up to me and said, "So you're like hard-core Catholic right?" and I said, "Well, I suppose." (I think we had different definitions of what hard-core means, I think "super-saintly" like Mother Theresa and I think he really just meant, "you believe in all that stuff.") Anyways, we talked about that for a while and then he said with eyes lit up with fascination, "You're like an anomaly, you know that?" To which I responded, "I suppose." Again, I think of people who are way more Christ-like than me, but I think he meant I was an alien from mars. I couldn't help but laugh to myself the rest of the day. Being Catholic is colorful to say the least.

Now get off the internet and do something awesome!

Love,
Fabi





No comments:

Post a Comment